What's an Open Box
Open box orders
PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY AS ORDERS PLACED VIA THE OPEN BOX OPTION WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL THE BOX IS CLOSED AND THE SHIPPING IS PAID THANK YOU
Our new Open Box service will allow you to place orders, pay for them and open a storage box and build your orders up over a period of 3 months to save on multiple shipping costs.
Please note when you place an order you will need to pay for the items but not the postage until you close your box..
When you're finished, simply close your box pay your postage and we'll get your box packed and shipped.
There are just a few simple rules to follow below:
1. Place your first Open Box order as normal and pick 'Add To Open Box' as your shipping option. You will pay for just the items you've ordered. Keep using 'Add to open box' option on your orders until you're ready to ship.
2. When you are ready for your box to be shipped simply add your final products and then select 'Close open box and pay for your final items and the delivery fee.
3. If you are local and would like your items delivering just select 'local delivery' (this option will only be available for eligible orders), and add into the notes you would like to close your open box. Pay the £1 delivery fee and your items will be delivered to your door.
• Please note Open Boxes will be kept open for THREE months, once those three months are up you will receive an email reminder. Any box not paid for after THREE reminders have been sent will be cancelled. The items will be returned to our stock and NO refund will be given!
• You can still use Special Offers running as normal in the discount code box at checkout, they will still be valid.